To help get you started as you find your way around our schedule and meet our teachers all new users get a WEEK OF FREE YOGA! You can come as many times as you like during your first 7 days.
YOGA EVERY NOW AND THEN with any of our drop ins.
YOGA ONCE A WEEK with a 5 class pass to help you.
YOGA TWICE OR MORE A WEEK and you’ll benefit from a blue cow membership. Our direct debit is hard to beat!
|45 min drop in||£13.50*||Loyalty card can be used**|
|60 min drop in||£14.50*||Loyalty card can be used**|
|75 min drop in||£15.00*||Loyalty card can be used**|
|90 min drop in||£16.00*||Loyalty card can be used**|
|5 class pass****||£70.00||Loyalty card can be used**|
|10 class pass ***||£130.00||Loyalty card can be used**|
|Monthly membership (direct debit)||£115||Unlimited yoga and other great things***|
|1 week of unlimited yoga||£33.00||Unlimited yoga and other great things***|
|Monthly membership||£130||Unlimited yoga and other great things***|
|6 month membership||£630||Unlimited yoga and other great things***|
|Annual membership||£990||Unlimited yoga and other great things***|
*Towels are £1 for drop-ins, but you do get free teas and toiletries.
**Take12 classes your next class is free. 13 is lucky for some it would seem!
***Unlimited yoga and your towels, tea and toiletries for free! Plus you get 10% of treatments and that’s just the tip of what we are planning. You know where we are, so tell us what you want to make your yoga even better.
|45 min mat Pilates drop in||£13.50|
|60 min mat Pilates drop in||£14.50|
|60 min session||£55.00|
|90 min session||£80.00|
|Consultation, treatment plan and first treatment, (1 ½ hours)||£75.00|
|Subsequent Treatments (60 mins)||£60.00|
In the world of yoga, no two experiences are ever the same. That’s why we put a lot of thought into designing a unique experience that feels special from start to finish, while still offering great value for money.
Here are just some of the things that we believe make us stand head and shoulders above the rest.
- Free towels for members – as many as you like, no charge.
- Free refreshments – delicious teas and water available on tap.
- Free little luxuries – including award-winning Balance Me shower products and hair straighteners in the bathrooms.
- Free wifi – available to members to use in the comfort of our reception area.
- An exceptional team – from the studio to treatment room to front of house, our people are approachable, well-trained experts who share our values and can all offer guidance on the different parts of our offer.
- Customer-focused scheduling – our teachers teach an average of 3 classes a week – often back-to-back – including 45-minute lunchtime sessions. This gives you more choice when planning your practice, and means you can learn from the people you like and never have to miss a class.
- A meeting place – more than a studio, a space designed with conversation and community in mind, including a ‘decompression room’ for meeting our teachers or just hanging out.
- Transparent pricing – all classes are the same price. It’s easier that way.
- Ideal location – no unnecessary travel to disrupt your working day, we are conveniently located in the heart of the City, and open at times to suit you.
And we want to keep evolving this offer, so tell us what you’d like to see – we really welcome your ideas and feedback.